We offer a low-cost full-service listing if your property is within an hour of Tyngsboro, Massachusetts or Nashua, New Hampshire. Although we are priced competitively, we are not a “Discount Broker” and always provide exceptional service. We are able to offer a lower rate because as a broker, we do not need to split our side of the commission.
- Low Commission Listing – A low commission rate of 3-3.5% of the net sale price to be paid at closing.
- Experienced Broker – We have 18 years of experience and give our full effort from contract to closing.
- Priced Right – A Comparable market analysis will be performed to assist in pricing your home accurately for the current market conditions.
- Expert Advice – Provide advice on how to present the property and any small changes that would help with the desirability.
- Professionally Photographed – Digital photos taken of your property and its features showcased.
- Local Exposure – Install a “For Sale” sign and street directional signs if needed and permitted by the town.
- Showing Service – Access to an online showing service with a showing log and feedback from agents.
- Open Houses – Multiple open houses will be held to drive traffic to your property for a quick sale.
- Maximum Value – Negotiate in your best interest to obtain the highest price for your property.
Inquire About Listing Your Home
We offer a FSBO MLS listing service for a flat-fee starting at $99. We can list your property in the Massachusetts or New Hampshire MLS providing you with automatic exposure in many well-known real estate websites such as Zillow and Realtor. This service is for For-sale by Owners who are experienced in the selling process and want to sell their home without an agent.
- Low Cost FSBO MLS – Pay $99 for a 6 month Flat Fee MLS Listing or $135 for a 1 year Flat Fee MLS Listing. There are no other fees due to us.
- Experienced Broker – Your home will be listed in the MLS by an experienced local real estate broker (Lisa Berry Properties), not an impersonal large Flat Fee MLS Listing company. Lisa has been a full-time real estate agent since 2001.
- Syndication – When placed in the Massachusetts or New Hampshire MLS system (MA – MLSPIN or NH – NEREN) it will also be automatically submitted to 3rd party real estate sites such as Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Homes, Yahoo, and local realtor sites.
- Buyer’s Agent Commission – You choose the buyer’s real estate agent’s commission rate, typically 1-3 percent of the sale price. Rentals are typically a 1/2 months rent or you can have the tenants pay their own agent.
- Possibly No Commission – Sell your property to a buyer with a real estate agent and pay a commission of your choice or directly to a buyer without an agent and pay no commission at all.
- Leads Forwarded – When a buyer/tenant contacts us via email we promptly forward their information to you. If they reach us by phone or voicemail they are directed to our brokerage site (SimplyBuyMe.com) where they can find your contact information 24/7.
- Real Estate Contracts – Real estate purchase contracts, releases, extensions, sign-in sheets, rental applications, leases, etc., will be available in your account downloads for you to edit and use as needed.
- Free Edits – Request changes, add open houses, and access our showing and offer forms through your account.
- Mobile Friendly – Our Simply List Me! website is completely mobile friendly! Shop, submit a listing, edit a listing, and upload photos all from your phone.
- Easy Cancelation – Cancel your Flat Fee MLS Listing at any time, for any reason. Simply submit a form to request your listing to be withdrawn and canceled.
Read More About Our FSBO MLS
Thank you very much for the fast turn around and getting this on the market.
Thank you for all of your help! I am so glad that you offer this service. I will look to recommend you on yelp or other similar sites, as well as to friends. Thanks again!
Selling Safety Tips
Items such as tablets, cell phones, laptops, legal weapons, jewelry, medications, credit cards, check books, remotes, and spare keys should be hidden, locked, or removed for showings and open houses.
Fix or block off any entrances with broken steps or railings, and shovel and sand walkways in winter months.
Remove or crate pets for showings.
We recommend you have an attorney look over all contracts before you sign them and have them available for any questions you may have throughout the transaction. You will also need an attorney to prepare the new deed for closing or you may have the buyer’s closing attorney do this.
Be sure to disclose and post signs if the property has any audio or video recording devices.